- Carolyn Lee, Ph.D. (323-1882)
3148 N. Cherry Ave.
Dr. Lee can arrange for (or do) testing, is quite knowledgeable
regarding school options, and can (or do) help arrange tutoring and
other educational interventions.
- Barbara Sussman (498-5219, 954-5219)
Masters in Education and Special Ed, Certified Teacher, lots of experience, works well with schools, teachers, parents, students of all ages
- Enhancing Education - eeaz.org (272-4020)
non-profit group eastside tutors, organization, study skills, testing
- The Learning Lab
a) 1670 N. Kolb, Suite 148 (298-0266)
- UA students who tutor K-12 in math
- Rachel Peterson (343-3089)
She tutors and helps college youth organize and learn needed college success skills. She also helps navigate and benefit from DRC, SALT, and other resources
- Jill McCollum M.Ed. (480-232-8484)
Developmental specialist, tutor, educational and behavioral consultation
- Kuomon Center - 3 Tucson locations
Foothills (327-1779), Casas Adobes (797-0121), and NW (360-8729)
- Tutoring Club (299-8899)
4772 E. Sunrise Dr.
- Cindy Koenig (578-9800)
Teacher experienced with dyslexia
- Martha Feldbush (777-8444)
eastside tutor for dyslexia
- Varsity Tutors
- You may be able to arrange tutors through contacting your child or adolescent's school, a family member, friend, or via Google.
- Child and Family Resources
This agency can advise on a wide range of childcare and related services.