- Carolyn Lee, Ph.D. (323-1882)
3148 N. Cherry Ave.
Dr. Lee can arrange for (or do) testing, is quite knowledgeable regarding school options, and can (or do) help arrange tutoring and other educational interventions.
- Christina Borth (846-8792)
Masters in Education and Special Ed. Certified Teacher LD, EH, ESL. Works well with schools, teachers, parents, students of all ages through college. Teaches organization, time management, academics, self regulation, and self advocacy.
- Meg Burke PhD (548-2432)
Dyslexia and Math Specialist; AZ grades 1-8 Certified Teacher
- Jenny's Speech and Learning Clinic (989-9779)
Speech and language therapy; Occupational therapy; Autism, Feeding, Cochlear Implants
- Enhancing Education (272-4020)
non-profit group eastside tutors, organization, study skills, testing
- UA students who tutor K-12 in math
- Rachel Hoblitt (343-3089) Tucson LD Tutors
Rachel tutors and helps high school and college youth organize and learn needed college success skills. She also helps navigate and benefit from DRC, SALT, and other college and high school support resources
- Jill McCollum M.Ed. (480-232-8484)
Developmental specialist, tutor, educational and behavioral consultation
- Child and Family Resources (881-8940)
This agency can advise on a wide range of childcare and related services.
- Varsity Tutors; Kuomon Centers; Tutoring Club are tutoring businesses
- You may be able to arrange tutors through contacting your child or adolescent's school, a family member, friend, or via Google.