- Christina Borth (846-8792)
Masters in Education and Special Ed. Certified Teacher LD, EH, ESL. Works well with schools, teachers, parents, students of all ages through college. Teaches and coaches organization, time management, academics, self regulation, and self advocacy.
- RoseMarie Smith, M.A. 520-433-1544
Certified School Psychologist (Educational Specialist degree). Works well with schools, teachers, parents, students of all ages through college. Teaches, advises, and coaches organization, time management, self, parent advocacy, and more. She worked in a Tucson school district doing educational and psychoeducational testing, counseling, writing, developing, and monitoring IEPs, Accommodation Plans (504), and behavior and parenting plans for special education K-12. Also skilled with accommodation and disability services for college, as well as testing for college.
- Rachel Hoblitt (343-3089) Tucson LD Tutors
Rachel tutors and helps high school and college youth organize and learn needed college success skills. She also helps navigate and benefit from DRC, SALT, and other college and high school support resources
- Meg Burke PhD (548-2432)
Dyslexia and Math Specialist; AZ grades 1-8 Certified Teacher
- Carolyn Lee, Ph.D. (323-1882)
3148 N. Cherry Ave.
Dr. Lee can arrange for (or do) testing, is quite knowledgeable regarding school options, and can (or do) help arrange tutoring and other educational interventions.
- Jenny's Speech and Learning Clinic (989-9779)
Speech and language therapy; Occupational therapy; Autism, Feeding, Cochlear Implants
- UA students who tutor K-12 in math
- Child and Family Resources (881-8940)
This agency can advise on a wide range of childcare and related services.
- Varsity Tutors; Kuomon Centers; Tutoring Club are tutoring businesses
- You may be able to arrange tutors through contacting your child or adolescent's school, a family member, friend, or via Google.