- Carolyn Lee, Ph.D. (323-1882)
3148 N. Cherry Ave.
Dr. Lee can arrange for (or do) testing, is quite knowledgeable
regarding school options, and can (or do) help arrange tutoring and
other educational interventions.
- Barbara Sussman (954-5219)
Masters in Education and Special Ed, Certified Teacher, lots of experience, works well with schools, teachers, parents, students of all ages
- Meg Burke(548-2432)
Dyslexia and Math Specialist; AZ grades 1-8 Certified Teacher
- Jenny's Speech and Learning Clinic (989-9779)
Speech and language therapy; Occupational therapy; Autism, Feeding, Cochlear Implants
- Enhancing Education (272-4020)
non-profit group eastside tutors, organization, study skills, testing
- UA students who tutor K-12 in math
- Rachel Peterson (343-3089)
She tutors and helps college youth organize and learn needed college success skills. She also helps navigate and benefit from DRC, SALT, and other resources
- Jill McCollum M.Ed. (480-232-8484)
Developmental specialist, tutor, educational and behavioral consultation
- Kuomon Center - 3 Tucson locations
Foothills (327-1779), Casas Adobes (797-0121), and NW (360-8729)
- Child and Family Resources (881-8940)
This agency can advise on a wide range of childcare and related services.
- Varsity Tutors; Kuomon Centers; Tutoring Club are tutoring businesses
- You may be able to arrange tutors through contacting your child or adolescent's school, a family member, friend, or via Google.